Sai Amp Mitch
Sai Amp Mitch is a modern 2D action sidescroller reminiscent of retro games featuring non-stop action with RPG elements and storytelling.
The game's standing out features include:
- Beat-em-up combos: Send enemies flying into the air or to other enemies in the levels!
- Mind reading: Know what's on any character's mind, even your opponent!
- Play as the conjoined twins with psionic powers Sai Amp and the combat drone engineer Mitch!
- Discover Sai, Amp and Mitch's past and how they end up being together!
- Retro 80s soundtrack will get you pumped up in each level!
RECOMMENDED OS/ BROWSER: Win7/Win8 Firefox/Chrome.
( In the beginning, if the % turn red, refresh your browser )
HARDWARE AND SPEC
CPU: Intel Celeron 1000M Dual Core at 1.8 GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics Ivy Bridge
RAM: 2 GB
For those who use lower end Graphics Card or integrated Graphics, go to Pause Menu > Config > Visual Setting and turn off WebGL Effects and set Visual Scaling to Low, for better performance.
Gamepad is supported.
Like the game? Support and Follow us!
Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/shar...
|Published||Dec 09, 2016|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Construct 2, Fantasy, gamepad, Metroidvania, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, supernatural|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Steam Greenlight|